Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a question I have been mulling. Para now makes a pistol called the Hawg 9, it holds 13 rounds of 9mm, weighs 24 ounces and its MSRP is $840 (US). HK makes a P2000SK V3, it holds 10 rounds, weighs 20.8 ounces, and has a MSRP of $929 (US). Glock makes a Model 26, its capacity is 13 rounds, weighs 21.73 ounces, and has a MSRP of about $607. Lastly, CZ makes the Rami in 9mm, capacity 10 rounds, weighs 25 ounces, and retails for about $425.

The gun rags recently ran articles on both the Hawg 9 and P2000SK V3. In both cases, they sang the praises of these weapons when I am sure a person would be as well served by either the Glock 26 or CZ75 Rami.

I own a Glock 27 with a 9mm barrel by Bar-sto and a CZ75 Rami 40 S&W, both of these weapons are completely reliable and combat accurate. I have carried both of my sub-compacts and I am here to tell you they both work and work well.

Why would I, as John Q Public, shell out the extra money for either the Para or HK?

Regards,

Richard

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Variety is the spice of life, Oh and Gunrags sing the praises of every gun that buys an ad. Think about it when was the last time you read an article in a magazine other than "Gun Tests" that ever gave a bad review. Personally I am not a fan of any gun that doesnt allow me to get my hole hand on the grip.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts