Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Regulator,
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents,

Just back from my local gun emporium and am feeling rather smug. I scored a NIB pre-lock Model 37 Airweight snub for the princely sum of $359.00. Considerably below the going rate.
The real score of the day was a LNIB Model 15 2" snubbie for $325.00. Absolutely pristine with not even a cylinder line on it! The only other identical LNIB M15 was on GunsAmerica for $475.00. That $150 difference. Woohoo!
Please try not to hate me. Promise I'll send photo's when I pick them up next week.

Wes
(The Lucky)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I love my snubby 15, and while I didn't pay as much as you did for yours, mine has managed to gather a line or two since it left the factory back in 1964. Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hello Wes,

Did they have two?

I am very impressed and can't wait to see a pic or two when you get a chance.

Chris

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Congrats Wes, you're way ahead of me. I'm still saving up for my Sig. after reading yours and others posts on them.

·
Regulator,
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gents,

Picked up the M37 Airweight and M-15 snub this morn. Here are a couple of quick photos. The M37 is NIB and the M-15 appears virtually unfired. There is almost no line on the cylinder and zero wear on the recoil shield. This one is going in the safe for now.
Enjoy!

Wes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts