Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am trying to post a picture. Does anyone have any quick and simple easy instructions?

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
(img)URL OF THE IMAGE(/img) substituting brackets for the parenthesis I used.

You have the answer in your PM also Sir.

Josh <><

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Hello Jogonmd95,

You will need a photo host. Go to www.photobucket.com . They are free and hold quite a bit, more than I use anyway. If the picture is too big they will automatically resize it as well.

Enable HTML tags and BB tags (you'll see what I'm talking about when you get there). Use the BB tags here: just paste it where you would like a picture. It will look like (img)http://www.photobucket.com/mybiggun.jpg(/img) when you write the message so make sure you know which pic is which in a series (easy to label them - again, you'll see when you get there).

I hope this has helped. Btw, just so the system didn't think I was posting pics above, I used the ( instead of the [ .

Feel free to experiment here.

Josh <><

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Hey Carolina,

It looks like that's a preview pic from Photobucket.

If you click on it at Photobucket there should be a larger pic that comes up. You can use that link. Also, there should be a shortcut complete with image tags below the preview pic that you just copy'n'paste.

Josh <><

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Josh,

I have to change the image size using MS Paint/Edit.

Try this,

Chris

·
Registered
218 Posts
This is my first try at posting a picture. The pistol is one I bought from a man that advertised it on this forum. It was everything he claimed.

Bert

1 - 19 of 19 Posts