Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speer Gold Dot 124gr JHP +P, 50 round boxes @$12.50 INC SHIPPING! This is for real, mine came today. If interested, call (631) 738-6991 10AM-6PM E.S.T. Chesters Hunting and Fishing Supplies, Inc...232 Ronkonkoma Avenue, Ronkonkoma New York, 11779. No credit cards, USPS money orders accepted. I called first, got the shipping info,confirmed my intention to order, sent the MO, ammo came today. Super Clean, fresh, commercially boxed, nickeled cases

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Howdy Mr. Demented,

Thanks for the heads up sir. It never hurts to learn of good deals to be had, and good companies to deal with.

twoguns

·
Regulator,
2,353 Posts
Hey Y'all,

This deal is now all over the internet, so I called this morning (Sunday) and made an order, my third one. The 500 round purchase is going up from $125 delivered to $150 delivered in the very near future, with the 1,000 round purchase going up acordingly. This tells me they are getting short of inventory and if you want some you should probably act quickly. Competition is about to intensify and then some, methinks.

The two orders I've received from them arrived on my porch eight days after mailing them the money order and it was packed well with a minimum of shipping or droppage defects.

Hope this helps,

JayPee

·
Regulator,
2,353 Posts
O.K., let's vote. Do we want to rename this thread now or wait a little longer?

JayPee

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not surprised as fuel cost go up, shipping costs have done the same. The price per box increase has probably been generated by the supply and demand, I would guess that the total cost now would be $20 per 50, still much better than $20 per 20 I see elsewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts