Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,

I have a Sig P239, 40 S&W that currently wears the Hogue wrap around rubber grips. While these are great for everyday shooting, I don't care for them for concealed carry. Does anyone know of someone making wood grips for the P239. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

G

·
I looked but I do not have a photo of my P239. It wears Nill grips. Regards, Richard :-[;D

I did find a photo of my P239 with the Nill grips and an Alessi belt slide holster
:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Richard,

That is a great looking pistol. I really like those grips on it. Looks like I will have to look on their website. Thank you for your reply.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I've been pleased with my Hogue wood grips on my 239. They are offered in smooth and checkered and in a variety of woods. --c

·
Registered
76 Posts
When I bought my Sig P239 new ten or so years ago I just didn't like the "feel" of the factory grips.

I read good things about the Hogue rubber grips so ordered a set, and they were a vast improvement over the originals.

Earlier this month I bought a set of Crimson Trace Lasergrips for the P239 and they are very close in design, to the Hogues.

I'm extemely pleased the with the Crimson Trace Lasergrips and the way they fit and feel..

Best Wishes,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts