Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun setup debate

A buddy of mine and I are comparing our setups for EDC and I need help settling the score-

My setup is a Springfield XD with tier1 tactical holster and a kore nylon belt with x5 buckle.

My buddy has a Glock 19 in a axis1 elite holster with TLR7. He wears a Crossbreed executive Leather belt.

I feel like we are a wash on the holster but the rest is the debate part.

·
Administrator
638 Posts
The belts are both of good quality, just depending on if you like leather or nylon. I personally wouldn't choose either of the handguns, although lately I've heard the XD is not really field repairable, where as the Glock can be completely repaired by replacing every component, including frames. Of the currently available handguns, I'd choose a Sig 365.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The belts are both of good quality, just depending on if you like leather or nylon. I personally wouldn't choose either of the handguns, although lately I've heard the XD is not really field repairable, where as the Glock can be completely repaired by replacing every component, including frames. Of the currently available handguns, I'd choose a Sig 365.
Good feedback. Do you own a Sig 365?

·
Administrator
638 Posts
I don't own a 365 yet, I've shot a friend's and like it a lot, I'm looking to replace my current Kahr P9 as I kind of need a red dot sight due to aging eyes & the trigger is way different than anything else I shoot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts