Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delaware job lead came up today. Is it as bad as Mass, Ill. or Ca. ? Do they still have that goofy submit one fired case law? ( I'll bet the guy that thought that one up was a reloader and is swimming in free brass)

How many hours drive untill you can deer hunt?

Any shooting ranges or organized shooting activities (steel, IDPA)?

Any feedback or experienced perspectives most appreciated.

Best Regards,
Chinahand

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd normally research this on my own, but haven't been able to get into packing.org for a couple of days. Anybody got any comments on Maryland as well?

Thanks,
Chinahand

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because of differences in the laws of the various states, it is possible that a person who is lawfully permitted to possess a deadly weapon in another state may be prohibited from doing so pursuant to Delaware law. The following persons are prohibited from possessing deadly weapons or ammunition in Delaware:

any person previously convicted of any felony
any person previously convicted of any misdemeanor involving physical injury to another or domestic violence, unless more than 5 years has elapsed from the date of the conviction
any person previously convicted of any crime involving the unlawful use, possession or sale of any illegal drug
any person who has not yet reached his or her 25th birthday who has been previously convicted as a juvenile of a crime which, if committed by an adult, would constitute a felony
any person who is subject to a Protection From Abuse Order issued by a competent court
any person who has previously been committed to a hospital or mental institution for treatment for a mental disorder

1 - 4 of 4 Posts