Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small Pistol Primers in stock
The Winchester Small Pistol Primers 1000 Count are available from Tactical World. The Winchester Small Pistol Primers are an excellent all-weather option. Winchester Small Rifle Primers are easy to ignite and seat, making them an excellent choice for reloading. The Winchester Small Pistol Primers have been rigorously tested and precisely designed to work with a wide range of firearms under nearly any circumstance. The anvil height has been designed by Winchester to ensure maximum flash, resulting in nearly zero misfires due to primer failure.

checkout

·
Registered
29 Posts
We have a vendor sub forum. You have 4 posts, all are ads, don’t just come here to shill, or actions will be taken.
That vendor has been outted on Glock Talk months ago. A little bit of research on your part would have yielded a trove of information point to the kentuckyglockstore.com as being a scam site.
A Super Moderator ought to work a little harder to protect his forum.

·
Administrator
638 Posts
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, I don’t frequent a lot of gun forums, and I didn’t give myself the “Super Moderator”.

if anyone on this forum knows something is a scam website, please chime in before three months go by. But thanks for the heads up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts