Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first Forum I've ever joined. Since I've joined two others and have scanned several more. I always come back here.
Plus I feel as if I'm cheating :-/ on you guys by going elsewhere for my entertainment and information sources. IMHO this is the best ;)
I would like to thank everyone here for the excellent advice, personal opinions and friendship. I've said this many times before, This is a great place to be

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Howdy Mr. Spikey614,

Sir I would be hard pressed to argue with anything you just said. So I will simply add +1. This was not the first gun site I joined, actually a mod on the CZ Forum who had been posting in the same thread on that forum sent me a pm with a link here. He is another fine gentleman who posts here also.

There are some great firearms sites out here, but I have to agree with you. I think this one simply outshines 99.9% of them in my view. I think it does because of the membership we have here. Folks who enjoy shooting, reloading and related topics - and enjoy discussing those topics with their fellow members. I think there is simply a lot of positive things to be said about a site like this one - and it is largely due to its members.

twoguns

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I've pretty much quit reading anywhere else. Some were quite nice and friendly, but didn't give me anything new over this place.

Others were overrun with Real Secret Squirrels or otherwise laughable. Or cesspits of politics.

So y'all are prolly stuck with me

Regards,

Pat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts