Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping either Mr. Smith or you, Mr. Camp could help me with this problem. I was receiving email notices for a while, and then they stopped.
In order to check the threads I am subscribed to as of now, I have to go to my profile and look at the subscriptions. I've checked here on my end, all cookies for this site are ok, as it does the auto log in every time I return. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Chris.
I will PM you my email if you so need.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Hello. I have never received email notifications of thread replies on this site. It may be that we just cannot do it due to limitations on the free site; Josh is the technical one and might have the correct answer for you.

Best.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
EffEnn,

Good morning sir. Ever since the upgrade we've not been able to use this feature -- it's disabled on the hosting level.

I'm given to understand that once they acquire more bandwidth they will resume (I couldn't send out mass email notifications for a while either, though that's fixed).

However, for now, I'm sorry to report that the option is disabled and there's nothing I can do about it.

Sorry :(

Josh <><

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's fine, as Beartooth bullets shooter's forum is of the same design.

no troubles a'tall....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts