Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How good are these little guns? A local shop has some that are over a year on the shelf for 399. They seem well made and a friend of mine has one that he really likes in the NAA32. I am looking at the regular .32.

·
Registered
76 Posts

FWIW:

I've owned the pictured NAA Guardian for approx. 5 years. In fact it is a "AA" series pistol. Very early on it had feeding problems, I sent it back to NAA under warranty, it was fixed, and NAA even sent me a new free magazine for my trouble. No problems since then.

I think the NAA Guardian (32cal.) is an excellent "mousegun" choice for self defense. NAA has an excellent customer service reputation.

Recently I have purchased a new Seecamp LWS32.. In fact, I wanted a Seecamp 5 years ago when I bought the Guardian, but at that time the Seecamps, tho listed @$425.00 were being scalped at $800-1000 with oftentimes a wait up to 2 years to get one. With the release of the 380cal Seecamp (identical pistol, bigger hole in the end of the barrel) those 380's are now running $800-1000 with a wait & the price of the 32cals are down around $400 more or less, with little or no wait.

I much prefer the 32cal. over the 380cal because of recoil and controllability issues anyway, so I bought a new LWS32 and I'm very pleased with it.

I'm posting a picture so you can compare them visually..

I find the Seecamp smaller, lighter than the Guardian, easier to cc, and better built.. But functionwise I think the Guardian can do anything the Seecamp can, both cost about the same to buy, so it's one of those "pays your money, takes your choice" deals.

You won't go wrong with either pistol...

But the first time I held my new Seecamp I fell in love with little sucker, and now my wife wants one too!

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Howdy folks,

Nice report and pic. Thanks for sharing your thoughs on both pistols with us sir.

Shucks, if my wife wanted me to buy another firearm, I would be rushing out to pick it up or get it ordered. Then down the road when I came across one I had to have, I would just remind her I had happily gotten the one she wanted for her. Sound like you found 3 keepers to me sir - both pistols and the lady who wants a Seacamp.

Welcome to the site too Mr. Bentonville. Enjoy your time here.

twoguns

·
Registered
64 Posts
The .32 NAA is always either in my front or back pants pocket. Like PX, mine also had feeding problems early on. I also received good treatment from customer service and ended up with an extra mag or two. Since then, it has been reliable EXCEPT with S&B ammo (I'm glad I only bought a box of it and not a case.) I keep mine loaded with Gold Dot although it seems that JHP expansion in this caliber is lacking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts