Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

My girlfriend has gotten into shooting recently, and I originally started her out on my BHP, and she did pretty well. But we decided to rent a few others at the range for her to try, (Glock 17, Walther P99, ect..) and she did really good with a Baby Eagle in 9mm.

Does anybody have any experience with these good or bad? It seemed well built, and they are not too expensive either.

Thanks for any info you all can give! :)

Matt C

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I shot several mags through a friend's BE, and I was very impressed with it. It felt good in my hand, it hit where I pointed it, and it went bang every time I pulled the trigger. My friend loves it.

(The final shot that session was a powderless round that left a frangible bullet stuck in the bore, but that wasn't the gun's fault.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of the first guns I fired was a Baby Eagle in 9. It's a great weapon and I'd recommend them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had one and I wish I still had it. They are great guns for the money. Mine was accurate and 100% reliable. I think it's a good choice for a woman because people with small hands can reach all the controls without shifting their grip. Only draw back is they are a little heavy.
Tomcatt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments so far.

The weight of the gun was the only issue that she had with it,
but she shot it well enough that it didn't really matter.
Plus, she's had a hard time finding a gun that was comfortable in her hand, and the Baby E. worked well for her in that area too.

The other day she just said something like, "Instead of a engagement ring, you should get me a 'Engagement Baby Eagle'!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts