Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer got in this Model 37 (no suffix) yesterday and I dropped by there and laid it away today. The wife wanted me to pick out my Christmas present, so why not? One can't have enough of these old J frame Smiths, I always say.

Smith & Wesson Model 37 Airweight Chief, 99% nickel finish, with box and papers.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Good choice there Bank. Congrats on a fine little revolver. I have had serveral over the years and put many a round through them. They are a lot of fun to shoot. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi there bank,

That is one fine looking revolver and I'd be proud to own one like it!

It looks a lot like my M-60 no dash revolver, but I really like the airweights for daily concealed carry. They are the quinnessential carry revolver for those who like decent firepower in a compact package.

I agree that you can't have too many and my 642 is my "all the time" carry handgun.

Chris

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bank,

Make sure you return the Christmas favor and keep that wife around for a while. Like clean, pinned no-lock J-frames, they get harder to come by as time goes by!

PGM

·
Registered
22 Posts
Beautiful! I'm just starting my S&W Airweight "Collection." A new 637-2 / .38 Spcl..your's is a Classic, however and a great purchase!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts