Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just nabbed the ShapeShift holster from alien gear and I have to say I like it a lot. It has two key parts made from a hard polymer. One side contains the adjustable retention unit, and you secure the trigger guard of the system to this unit. I really like the comfort, retention adjustment, grip access, and concealment. I did not have to change the cant or ride height, so those were non-issues. I did have a minor potential issue with the size of the base but still solid. Draw is a bit slower from an outside the waistband holster, where I did not have to pull up my shirt to access the gun. My M&P stayed put, yet was fast to draw on the range. Solid find I would suggest taking a look if your needing a holster. Any holsters you prefer or have tried? Curious how it stacks up!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hi. I'm a newbie here, and also in the arms industry. I recently started going to the shooting range, where I started to achieve good performance, after which I received permission to buy a handgun and bought myself a Beretta PX4 Storm (the seller in the gun store recommended it to me).
I didn't buy a holster right away, but now I understand that in vain didn't buy it. I don't really know a lot about this, but I think now I'll read this forum and figure it out a little, well, I'll also ask the seller to advise something and ask about the holster you are talking about.
Or maybe you can advise me smth?
Can you carry or compete with the PX4 where you live? If you can carry, do you plan on carrying it open or concealed? If you plan on competing, what holster style do other competitors use?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts