Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
s.s. version, no box and only one magazine.....

guns in very good shape.

is there an after market manufacturer of descent magazines for these guns? the factory stamped colt mags go for $35.00 and up......

also, if and when i have a parts issue/breakage......will colt still service this gun even though it is no longer in production?

i went in wanting a sig232sl, but none were to be found, so for the same price i got this....

thanks....

please share any mustang experiences you have.

G

·
is there an after market manufacturer of descent magazines for these guns? the factory stamped colt mags go for $35.00 and up......
Try CDNN at www.cdnninvestments.com or www.cdnnsports, or Cheaper Than Dirt at www.cheaperthandirt.com. Maybe Midway www.midwayusa.com. Triple-K Manufacturing may make aftermarket magazines for your item, but make every attempt to get a factory OEM magazine or one made by the OEM manufactrer (which may or may not be Colt marked.)

Actually, $35 isn't a bad price or a factory magazine.

also, if and when i have a parts issue/breakage......will colt still service this gun even though it is no longer in production?
Colt will service and repair the handgun as long as they have spare parts for it. When they no longer do: No cigar. How much of a parts inventory do they have for the little auto? Who knows. They may be out of them already.

Rule of thumb: Don't shoot a gun a whole lot that's out of production, unless it's something like the Colt M1911 or clone or the Smith&Wesson Military & Police model, which were made in the millions and there are tons of parts for which around or there is a thriving aftermarket in parts for the handgun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts