Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
North American Arms of Spanish Fork Utah is hard at work building an ultra-small (read: "I" sized frame .32 H&R Magnum!)
Yeah! That's the ticket!

I can't wait!

Scott

P.S. Before anyone asks, I have no more information than this, and I heard about it on The High Road. Development is reportedly "hush-hush"
:(

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Interesting. The I frame is a favorite of mine. Would be seriously cool if they'd fit an I frame up with a 9mm five-shot cylinder. The ergonomics of a Terrier with near-357 mag performance.

Keep us posted please.

Regards,

Pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand that Taurus has already done just that! It's called the "IB" or "Instant Backup" and uses full-moon clips. I have heard that their "moon clips" are just a bit on the flimsy side, (be forewarned.)

scott

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IS IT JUST ME? I have very little interest in a 32 Mag. Why? They are expensive to feed and I do not see a thing the cartridge can do for me that a 38 Special can not do. Yes, I owned a 4" M631 for years and sold it. As I said the 32 Mag and the M631 garnered little interest from me. Regards, Richard

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
May 2005

.32 H&R Magnum Mini-Revolver

What happened to April?

I'm pleased to announce that NAA has engaged a firearms designer and charged him with the design of a 'as-small-as-possible' .32 H&R Magnum single-action minirevolver.

Some of you will recall that we conducted just such an exercise a couple of years ago. The results were very disappointing; the prototype was big, heavy, ungainly and something which we felt was 'not ready for prime time'.

What's different this time? A new designer. Any promises? No, just lots of anticipation, expectations and anxiety. When? No clue. Why? Because we listen to you. Stay tuned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts