Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all,
I'll first say I'm glad to find this site. I own one handgun right now ( a cz75 P-01) with intent to buy a 'few' more when I return from my overseas tour. However, I do have plenty of other firearms that are not handguns.

I'm currently in the Air Force, based at a 'mildly cushy' assignment on an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I'm an A-10 crew chief by trade, but being there are no A-10s at my most current assignment, I provide a "follow me" service and crash recovery.

Unfortunately, I can't have any of my firearms with me. :'( When my assignment here is over, I plan on making up for lost time with my rifles, handguns and shotguns.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Hello Sir and welcome. Your service to this nation is commendable, and it is a pleasure to have you here.

Please enjoy your stay. I just added a couple new forums as well, tac rifles and tac shotguns.

Josh <><

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Hello and welcome. As Josh has said, thank you for your service to this country; it IS appreciated. Hopefully your visits here will be enjoyable and of use. You are always welcome.

Best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts