Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone,
I hail from upstate New York (c'mon, someone has to live here) and have enjoyed this forum for about a week now, so I figured it was time to join. I am about to become a proud owner of my first BHP and I hope to be a small contributor to this forum. It is a great place to be.
Zig

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard Zig. Where about in upstate NY are you from? I was born in Utica and grew up in the Old Forge area. I sure do miss the Adirondacks, but not the Sullivan law.

Regards.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello again,
I am from "downstate" upstate NY, which around here we here consider upstate since most of us are replanted from NYC. We are only 55 miles north of the city.
Bad news ~ I sold my BHP within a week of buying it. I didn't care for the grips (Pachs), the sights (stock?), and the trigger was absolutely terrible. I sold it after I had completely stripped it down and cleaned it up too. I figured it would cost me more to make it like I wanted it than I was willing to spend. I also had bought 3 MecGar mags for it that I never used so if anyone wants them for a very good price, let me know.
Thanks, guys. Maybe someday I will get another but right now I am looking real close at a CZ75S or CZ85 combat.
Zig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts