Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have any handguns that you haven't shot in a long time? I mean good solid performers that are hust sitting in the safe. I know I have a long list of handguns I haven't fired in a ****'s age:

Pistols:
Ruger MKII Government 22
Ruger 22/45 22
Ruger P85 MKII
Ruger P90
Ruger P97
4 BHPs ( MKII, MKIII 9mm, MKIII 9mm, MKIII 40 S&W)
Star BM
Kahrs (1 E9, 1 K9, 2 K40s)
Browning BDM
etc.

Revolvers:
Ruger BlackHawk 45 Colt
S&W M34 22
S&W M37 38 Special
S&W M13 357 Mag
S&W M66 357 Mag
S&W M29-3 44 Mag

I think it is time for me to take some of these to the range!

Regards,

Richard

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Well, sir, I'm not quite the afficionado and collector that your list indicates you must be! (very nice set of firearms you have there too!)
In my case just one:
A Modelo 1921 (400) Astra pistol in 9mm largo. I still have some surplus 70s-vintage Toledo-mfr. ball ammo for it, but I hardly ever shoot it.

That one is the "safe reina/queen" I've got.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Two BHP's, and one Model 22 Glock. Now long guns ... six or so. The only handgun that is getting a workout lately is my home built 1911 A1 GM 45ACP.

Bert

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I have far too many I haven't shot lately, including a couple of .45s, a Glock 19, and gobs and slathers of revolvers, both SA and DA.

So many guns, so little time.

I packed up yesterday to go shoot my S&W Mountain Gun in .45 Colt and a slicked up Ruger Vacquero stainless with 7 1/2" barrel, but it rained all afternoon. (Considering that the last forest fire got within about 1,000 yards of my house, I will not complain about being rained out.)

I haven't shot any of my S&W M15s, nor have I shot the S&W M520 in a while.

So much cleaning to do after the fun stuff, but it's all part of the process.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Still have several i haven't shot at all, and alot that were function tested and sighted in once or twice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts