Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a lot of posts about people's great gun show finds, but honestly, the couple I have attended really didn't have much. Mostly old long guns and custom knives. Can anyone recommend good gun shows in Missouri?
George

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I am a long way from Missouri but I am a regular attendee (like this afternoon for instance) at the arms bizzare (some more than others) locally. We have two shows that come about every six weeks. One is more as you describe than the other. But increasingly they are dominated by the cut rate dealers of modern stuff and flea market types. It is sort of like Forest's box of chocolates, you never know what you will find. The main problem is that they are overwhelming with toys and snazzy accessories. You can just get into total information overload. If I have attended two hundred shows, while I have only walked out totally empty handed once or twice, I have only had a real "find" at the same rate. It is just totally random. Good luck with your search but try to search out gun shows on the internet. I think there is a web site by date and place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts