Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, not an HP :(, but I did get a nice new SW9VE.

Yes I know it's not a GLICK, so I dont want to hear, "You should have got a BLOCK cause Sigmas are cheap and only idiots would buy them."

I like it. It shoots better than great, and it fits my wee little girly hands quite well. I didnt like Sigmas at all until I fooled around with one of the new versions. Now I have changed my mind.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi there beachpork,

I've owned a Sigma and liked it very well, but didn't feel the need to hold onto 2 .40 calibers pistols and sold it.

I am sure you will like the 9mm version and wouldn't think twice about buying one if it came along at the right price.

Congradulations and enjoy your new purchase.

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why didn't you buy a Glock?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Congratulations. I've never owned or shot a semi-auto S&W of any kind. I do admire them, though. Hope you enjoy the Sigma. Let us know how it goes.

Max

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi there beachpork,

In my honest opinion, the grip on the Sigma is more comfortable that the Glock.

Here's an interesting story...

When I bought my Sigma, I had some light rub marks on the slide and wanted to find out how to touch them up. I called S&W up in Massachusetts and the customer service agent put me through to a technician. During the conversation, I could hear light tapping in the background.

Out of curiousity, I asked the guy, who was very polite and nice, what he was doing. He told me was assembling Sigma's and that when someone called for technical advice, they put the call through to a supervisor on the assembly line! I was floored! Usually you get some senior customer service supervisor when you call a firearms company for technical advice.

He was great and gave me some insights into the finish on the Sigma's.

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats cool.

Not many would put you directly through to the main line to speak with the man himself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts