Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Go to http://fegarmy.hu/?lang=en&p=45ack and see if the item there isn't similar to the FEG GKK .45 ACP that you saw. I believe the model ACK is the compact variant of the GKK.

You very occasionally see the FEG GKK on the used market in my area. It is a "traditional" DA/SA auto and although it has the same general lines as the Browning Hi-Power (but being a bit chunkier because of the .45 ACP chambering) I've been told that the internals are quite similar to the Smith & Wesson DA/SA autos. Fjestad's Blue Book of Gun Values states that it's all steel, 4-1/2" bbl, blue or chrome finish (never seen the latter, probably rare), checkered walnut grips, 8-shot mag, approx. 37 oz., imported 1993-96.

A somewhat interesting handgun, parts and service support is non-existent and unless you just want to "collect" it or the price is a give-away, I wouldn't bother considering a purchase.

G

·
I owned a GKK and never had a problem with it. Internal parts are similar to the older TDA S&W pistols such as the 4506.

Mags are hard to find...I never needed any parts, so I don't know about them.

Gunparts Corp or KBI might have mags.

They are very good shooters, and I'd like to find another one.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts