Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get together with any of the people from this forum that live in the Northern Illinois/Indiana area for a little range time and lunch. If this sounds like a good idea PM me and we'll swap info and a time.

I gotta get out of the house!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I'll be at the WanPen Thai resturant in Arden, NC tomorrow if that helps, but I suspect its out of the area you're considering.

Regards,

Pat

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well if anyone comes to Chicago feel free to PM me before you come and we can meet and do lunch. I may even get my Ren Set from my Safe Depsit Box and let you touch it.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I am always availble should anyone every be in The Holy City! I have sworn never to go north of the Rappahannock or east of Williamsburg again without the direct written order of POTUS. Well, I have to go to NYC next month on orders of SWMBO! Not happy about it but a man has to do what a man has to do.

·
Regulator,
2,353 Posts
I've been sitting in a Cracker Barrel eating biscuits and gravy for two weeks waiting for one of you guys to show up but no luck so far. Oh well, more biscuits and gravy comin'.......

JayPee

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hello,

I will be in Grindelwald, Swizlerland June 1-14 if you care to join me! I will shooting in Interlaken Ost at the Sphinx factory on Thursday night. I hope that our CH members will join the competition!

Otherwise, I'd welcome any H&A members to meet with me in Myrtle Beach, SC to shoot with me during their summer vacations. Fun, sun, sand and the ocean!

Best,

Chris

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
[color=#000080 said:
JayPee [/color]]I've been sitting in a Cracker Barrel eating biscuits and gravy for two weeks waiting for one of you guys to show up but no luck so far. Oh well, more biscuits and gravy comin'.......

JayPee
Doesn't it usually take that long to get a table?
Or is that just when you have kids with you?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be in Philadelphia and Delaware area the on or about July 8th for about 2 weeks. I'll be there on a family visit but if anyone want s to hang out I'll bve looking for a excuse to go shooting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts