Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im curious as to those that have multiple weapons in thier house in a safe that is in another room of your house. Do you leave anything out besides just a single pistal ?

I normally keep only keep 2 pistals out. One for me and one for the wife out in the bedroom and my rifles are kept in a safe in another room. Part of my plan in case of a middle of the night breakin is to go to each of my childrens rooms (8 year old and then the 17 month old) and then ferry them back to the master bedroom. The 8 year old wont be too bad as I can get her up and let her walk guiding her into the master bedroom. Then get the 17 month old and afterwards go back down the hallway and retrieve a rifle from the safe. I have been toying with the idea of keeping either my shotgun or mag fed rifle in the bedroom with a trigger lock on it. More then likely the magfed rifle as I can keep it unloaded and load it.

·
Registered
649 Posts
You should have added "Other" on your choices. I keep my Glock 19 and Keltec P32 handy and a Rem. 870 12 ga. in the closet. I sometimes have my SKS stuck in the bedroom corner. Everything else is in the safe.

·
Registered
649 Posts
By the way, I also have a Quick-access handgun safe on my dresser for when my son is there.

G

·
Easy, everything is inside the safe: we're not allowed to have any significant parts of a gun or ammo out side the safe..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts