Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Camp, In your review of the CZ 75, one of the weapons sports Novak sights. I called Novak and they said they don't install their sights on CZ, ditto from some other gunsmiths. One 'smith said the depth of the cut would intrude on the firing pin safety. Where did you get Novaks installed on your CZ? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
E-mail Angus at: [email protected]
He is a CZ factory gunsmith and captain of the CZ shooting team. He did my sights on my CZ along with a lot of other work.

His website is ghostholster.com. Two guns had some work done on a couple of his and I think he is happy.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Howdy folks,

Mr. Jim17, I do think Mr. Angus could confirm if he can do those sights for you. If not I feel he could suggest other options -brands/models, you could consider.

He is a true gentleman to deal with in my opinion, and does indeed do very nice work. While meeting with him to obtain the weapons he had worked on, he explained he approached each weapon he worked on as if it were his own. It is simply hard for me not to appreciate any fine smith who takes that attitude towards his work.

So I do agree with Mr. Gib, I think Mr. Angus could suggest sights that he knows would work if you want to pursue that option. His emails may seem a bit short, until you understand that he types with one finger of each hand and answers a ton of them as well. Don't let a short email fool you regarding his attitude.

Good luck. If you do add some sights, please share your thoughts with us here.

twoguns

1 - 5 of 5 Posts