Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with either of these two pistols? I like the overall looks, SA, beavertail and avialable in either 9 or 40, but I have never handled or shot one or anything else in the CZ line. Primarily interested in reliablity.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Howdy gunney,

I do not have any experience with either of the two models you are asking about. I own a 75B in 40 that I am very impressed with. It has been totally reliable, extremely accurate, and has all the virtues I like in a carry pistol.

I am in the process of purchasing a SP-01 as soon as my CZ smith finishes his magic on it for me, and I will drive up, meet him, do the paperwork and own my second. I plan of purchasing another 75B in 40 and 9mm very shortly.

Overall I think the CZs are excellent pistols, and when they become too well known for their strengths, their prices will climb up to equal other fine but higher priced weapons.

You might also want to check the CZ Forum site as well. I see some of our members on that site as well, and you may well be able to find comments by folks that shoot the exact models you want info on. You can also post your question there as well, and I suspect you will get responses there too.

Sorry I could not comment on the specific models you asked about, but hope this helps a little anyway.

Good luck,

twoguns

1 - 3 of 3 Posts