Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi there,

I've had a very positive experience with my KBI (aka, Charles Daly) FEG PJK-9HP 9mm Hi Power pistol. It shoots very well and is very reliable.

The Charles Daly HP is just an updated version with Butler Creek Synthetic Grips, Matte Finish and X/S sights. It is designed to be shot at speed.

While the finish and some of the features, i.e. hammer, slide stop and safety are not as nice as the BHP, it is a great shooter for me and a very utilitarian pistol.

It has been reported that Charles Daly's customer service and warranty work is left wanting for something better. To me, it makes little difference since I would be inclined to do my own repairs.

I would recommend examining the pistol inside/out before purchasing to look for any possible metal casting or finish flaws before buying.

Chris

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi there stinger1,

It would appear my FEG and your FEG are cousins.

The exception would be that mine sports the Walnut Grips that came with the pistol.

It is a great shooting pistol that on most days can out perform my ability to shoot it.

Chris

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi there Stinger 1,

Yes, I also have a set of Butler Creek HP grips for mine.

The original grips just photograph a little better.

The Butler Creek Grips do make a world of difference when shooting the FEG! I am carrying it daily now with a spare magazine.

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.