Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I usually don't get too excited over ordering something.

However, I believe this should be an exception.

I ordered two McCormick mags to try in my 1911 from CDNN on, I believe, Sunday, for about $10 apiece plus shipping. They run great.

What impresses me though is the speed with which they got here. They were the last items I ordered, and the first to arrive.

Also included in their package were a knife for which I wasn't charged. It's a neat little folder, not the best quality, but they didn't charge me for it. It was a freebee and it's appreciated.

I also got one of their catalogs for free, which I was kinda' expecting.

Overall, I'd give them an A+ on their service. I'm still waiting on Fobus to get me my holster... that I ordered Friday.

Josh <><

·
Regulator,
2,353 Posts
Me too Josh. CDNN is one of my favorite suppliers. On two orders of MecGar mags they have sent me knives and on the last one sent me a set of fisherman's needle nosed pliers. They try to ship the same day as they receive the order, and if you do an Internet order over the weekend they will ship it Monday. I've bought several guns from CDNN and found them to be honest and trustworthy......the kind of outfit you don't always find.

Because of their $10 flat rate shipping fee I usually try to order several things per order. And their latest catalog is always available for downloading at their website. Yep, a very good outfit.

JayPee

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Add me to the list of supporters. They used to be CDNN Investments and I have made a bunch of investments with those fellows in Abilene. I read the catalogue cover to cover every time it comes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
+1 for CDNN
I've bought tons of stuff, including firearms, through them and they are pros -- real people on the phone, fast shipping, accurate orders and the need to make the customer happy and a repeat customer.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I wish I'd have never heard of CDNN! Have had nothing but bad experiences ordering from them. Translation: I've spent waaay too much money with them! Love their catalog, look forward to getting a new one just so I can spend a 100 bucks or more! Sometimes much more, I've bought several handguns from them. Great folks to deal with, IMO.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I haven't seen anyone mention it directly so....

You can sign up for CDNN emails, and at at least a couple times a week I get them advertising various specials, for the weekend and what not. About every Thursday it seems they publish an email of guns for sale, usually a list of used ones (often police trades) and often new ones as well. Have seen some pretty good prices on them too.

elb

·
Registered
76 Posts
FWIW:

Recently I've purchased three HK P7's from CDNN, also 6 extra magazines.

The P7's were advertised as "A" grade "Excellent/Like New" and that's just the way they came. In fact one was new and unfired. The extra (demo fired only) P7 magazines were just like the magazines that came with the pistols both in appearance and date coding.

My salesman was Neal at he was courteous and professional on all three transactions, and I'll deal with him personally, if possible, every time I buy from CDNN.

Shipping expense was extremely reasonable, and very quick.

I would recommend CDNN without reservation.

Thanks!

Jesse

1 - 9 of 9 Posts