Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy there,

A new Bul Cherokee pistol has been offered to me at a very reasonable price.

I would like to hear some opinions.

Thanks!

G

·
Charles Daly imports a polymer frame 1911 from BUL that holds ten rounds. If that gun is a representative of their product then I'd say go for it. The one I shot was comfortable, looked and felt nice, and didn't have any problems. It wasn't the most accurate gun in the world, but then I'm not the best marksman either. I support them, but understand that you're not getting a nice, new Colt or the like, it's a mid-range handgun.

G

·
The current issue of Combat Handguns magazine has an article on the CD Bul 10-round .45 ACP M1911 semi-clone. As I recall, accuracy averaged around 2" at 25 yards for 5-shot groups, which is excellent for a "combat" handgun. "Retail price" was something under $700 (but you should be able to get one for much cheaper with some judicious dealing with your local gun dealers).

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments. I think I will go after the Bull Pistol. It is a 9 mm Bul Cherokee.
As soon as the gun handler has all the paperwork ready, they will be imported. I will commet you about the guns performance.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi there iagbarrb,

Please keep us posted when you get the BUL in hand!

Congradulations on your decision!

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts