Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to shoot my new to me BDM,all I can say is wow.Fits my hand like a HiPower with the ability to go DAO Ther recoil impluse is very nearly the P35,which is my alltime favorite handgun.Finished my rant thanks Doug

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Hello. Though I've not owned a BDM, I have shot several. Those that I fired were reliable and the sights were well-regulated so that POA matched POI.

Best.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Hello,

They are a nice & slim pistol to say the least.

If by chance your lookin' for a quality BDM holster, Andy Arratoonian makes'em. www.holsters.org

Take Care,

G

·
0 Posts
Sockman, you just made my day. DH makes my holsters and isn't getting on with my requested BDM holster quick enough. I'll threaten him with an Arratoonian.

Since getting an XD-SC for carry, I'm really appreciating the slim grips of the BDM.

Now I find myself wanting to get it out, clean it up real good and adjust the sights. See what you've done?

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Hello,

Yes indeed, theres nothin' like the feel of a Sleek & Classy Pistol.

I'm waiting on sending Andy an order as I type this, yesterday he said he should have the "decks cleared" by the end of July and be ready for new orders then. Andy's very nice & professional and maintains quick turn-around times.

Take Care,

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys I agree it is a very classy pistol,and that
ks for the heads up on holsters.com I may be ordering for my BDM

G

·
0 Posts
I am late with my response but here goes. My BDM is second only to the Walther P88 in accuracy. I will not use a pistol that is as expensive as a P88 for a carry piece, I sold my P88 but I kept my BDM. That should tell you how highly I regard the BDM. Why didn't the BDM sell better? Simply because it was a 9mm in a 40 S&W police market. In regard to holsters, I am sure Ken L. Null can make a holster for the BDM. Ken is the equal to any leather worker in the world. Am I kidding? No. Regards, Richard

G

·
0 Posts
I believe so. The introduction of the BDM more or less coincided with that of the .40 S&W, after which "the bloom was off the rose" of the wondernines. Plus, the Glock was starting to attract attention, as well as encroachments by Beretta, H&K and Sig on the U.S. law enforcement market. Certainly, FN/Browning tried to be all things to all people with the dual-mode trigger set-up, but hey missed the boat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts