Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to shoot my new to me BDM,all I can say is wow.Fits my hand like a HiPower with the ability to go DAO Ther recoil impluse is very nearly the P35,which is my alltime favorite handgun.Finished my rant thanks Doug

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Hello. Though I've not owned a BDM, I have shot several. Those that I fired were reliable and the sights were well-regulated so that POA matched POI.

Best.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Hello,

They are a nice & slim pistol to say the least.

If by chance your lookin' for a quality BDM holster, Andy Arratoonian makes'em. www.holsters.org

Take Care,

G

·
Sockman, you just made my day. DH makes my holsters and isn't getting on with my requested BDM holster quick enough. I'll threaten him with an Arratoonian.

Since getting an XD-SC for carry, I'm really appreciating the slim grips of the BDM.

Now I find myself wanting to get it out, clean it up real good and adjust the sights. See what you've done?

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Hello,

Yes indeed, theres nothin' like the feel of a Sleek & Classy Pistol.

I'm waiting on sending Andy an order as I type this, yesterday he said he should have the "decks cleared" by the end of July and be ready for new orders then. Andy's very nice & professional and maintains quick turn-around times.

Take Care,

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys I agree it is a very classy pistol,and that
ks for the heads up on holsters.com I may be ordering for my BDM

G

·
I am late with my response but here goes. My BDM is second only to the Walther P88 in accuracy. I will not use a pistol that is as expensive as a P88 for a carry piece, I sold my P88 but I kept my BDM. That should tell you how highly I regard the BDM. Why didn't the BDM sell better? Simply because it was a 9mm in a 40 S&W police market. In regard to holsters, I am sure Ken L. Null can make a holster for the BDM. Ken is the equal to any leather worker in the world. Am I kidding? No. Regards, Richard

G

·
I believe so. The introduction of the BDM more or less coincided with that of the .40 S&W, after which "the bloom was off the rose" of the wondernines. Plus, the Glock was starting to attract attention, as well as encroachments by Beretta, H&K and Sig on the U.S. law enforcement market. Certainly, FN/Browning tried to be all things to all people with the dual-mode trigger set-up, but hey missed the boat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts