Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got this rusty Bolo shot out bore in a garage sale for $100. Bead blasted it without taking off letters or numbers. It was a hot mess. The bore shot out. Sent upper to Redman out on the west coast for barrel relining. Put a smooth parkerize finish and new Wolf springs and repro grips. Dang thing shoots point of aim and reliable too. Serial dates it to 1921 and story goes was bring back from WW2. Happy Thanksgiving,God Bless
Brown Wood Air gun Material property Gun barrel
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Everyday carry

Everyday carry Gas Camera accessory Revolver Gun barrel

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Great restore results and now you have a "killer priced" shooter!! Congrats.
$400 does not buy much Bolo for sure. The parkerize over the bead blast hid the blemishs and gave it a satin dull look. The Chinese repro grips were not that well fitted,but will do. She barks pretty good!! I got 400rds of ammo,but today its $50 a box. I shoot it 20rds a time for amusement. Would not CCW it for sure,but in its day it was a killer Automatic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great restore results and now you have a "killer priced" shooter!! Congrats.
Goldendoodles are one of the most popular dog breeds in the United States. Their popularity has increased over the last few years because they are friendly, affectionate, and loyal dogs.Goldendoodle owners love their pets dearly but often struggle to find high-quality products that fit into their busy lives. The search for a good bed can be frustrating as there is so much choice on the market today. This article will help you choose the best dog beds for Goldendoodles based on your needs and budget.click here more details : best dog beds for boxers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts