Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently ordered Mr. Camp's book "Paid in Full" and finished reading it a few days ago. It is a great read and I would highly recommend it to anyone here on the forums :)

I would like to publicly thank Mr. Camp for the time he has taken to write this novel and for his other books, not to mention the time spent here on these forums.

Kent

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi there Kent,

I have read Paid in Full twice already and am anxiously looking forward to a sequel.

Stephen is an excellent and first rate author. He really knows how to spin a great yarn!

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Hello. I am glad that you liked it. The sequel is barely started. It focuses more on Robert Allen Omar, but Tauber does play a role....I see much death in this one, none of it natural.

Best.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I agree Mr. Camp's novel "Paid in Full" is excellent! I got it for Christmas and finished it on the 26th. I enjoyed it a great deal.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Hello and thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you liked the book.

Damnation! Man, you must be a speed reader or just stayed with it; that thing's got 159,404 words in it!

Best.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi Stephen,

I read it in a day and half non-stop and I have pretty good comprehension!

After about a month, I went back and reread it. But now, since you are focusing on Robert Allen Omar, I will probably have to go back and reread his character!

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Hello. Though an actor already known, it turns out that he most closely envisions Robert Allen Omar in my mind:

This picture of Sam Neil is how I see Omar, complete with the Devil-make-care grin. Omar's hair is a bit shorter.

Right now, I'm doing research on some pretty disgusting aspects of the human slave trade which may very well fit in as well as a thinly-veiled version of MS13.

Best.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hi Stephen,

Both great subjects to "lay some pipe" for a plot and both fit very well into current events!

Omar, I read, as a man without borders, i.e. could get pretty much anywhere in the world with little difficulty. But even after rereading your book, he is still pretty much of an enigmatic type of character.

There should be lots of material on MS 13 available since they've made the National News recently with the Nationwide arrest over 400 suspected gang members.

I hope you go a bit easier on dogs.

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts