Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went shooting with one of my room mates and another friends out in China Springs today. I got to fire two guns I haven't had any experience with: an HK USP 9mm and a Browning BDM we borrowed from another friend. Both were a blast (no pun intended) to shoot, although the BDM fit my hand much better! I've heard it's kind of underrated, but I was pretty impressed with it. I was landing 25 yard head shots on the silhouette pretty consistently from a standing position with our $4.85/box Monarch cheapos, and I haven't fired a handgun is probably a year and a half. I was very pleased!
If I didn't before, I've definitely got the itch now! Thank the Lord the big 21 is only a week away or I'd really be banging my head against the wall! Now I just have to figure out what exactly to scratch the itch with....

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Both are good guns. I am pretty sure the BDM has been discontinued. As a matter of fact, I'd bet money on it and I ONLY bet on sure things.

You could find one on the used market for a good price. The H&K will be pricy - new or used.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My BDM is the second most accurate 9mm I have fired; I have never shot a Sig P210. The most accurate 9mm I have owned was a Walther P88 and I sold it. I sold the P88 as it was the most expensive handgun I owned and pretty much a safe queen. Regards, Richard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts