Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to you all. Just joined the world of hand guns. I have a 9mm glock. I see that ammo is not only scarce but EXPENSIVE. Hoping to get some guidance on best sites to purchase ammo. I’d love to get out there and start practicing. Thought I’d stop in and ask the experts first. I truly appreciate any and all help

·
Registered
619 Posts
Despite what you might read an see on line, there is virtually no place that ammo is available, and if it is, count on it being stupidly high priced.

I keep hearing the ammo makers are running full speed 24/7, but I'm not seeing any ammo available on any of the usual places on line, or in any of the local stores. The range where I'm a member had cases of 9mm practice ammo for sale at the bargain price of $0.90 a round for members, $1.00 a round for non-members.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't buy a flashlight if they don't carry batteries.
I bet they were nice when they sold you the conversation piece.
A 12ga pistol would be a better choice.
Sometime's you see 12 ga ammo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day to you all. Just joined the world of hand guns. I have a 9mm glock. I see that ammo is not only scarce but EXPENSIVE. Hoping to get some guidance on best sites to purchase ammo. I’d love to get out there and start practicing. Thought I’d stop in and ask the experts first. I truly appreciate any and all help
same here.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Availability is getting back to normal, and prices are going down, 9mm is around $0.40/round delivered on sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts