Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Deercop:
I bought one of the same type FM90 Argentine and liked it so much that I bought another one. I added an ambi safety and called it good! I shot 1911's and carried Berettas until just recently and this is the pistol that converted me to HP's. I carry mine just about everywhere I go. I bought off gunbroker for $275 and it was brand new and still had what looked like cosmoline on it. I bought a second one and it not in anywhere near the cosmetic condition the first oine is but it shoots just as well. Both guns have received a 18.5 lb Wolff spring upgrade and coupled with the ambi safeties that is about all I'm going to change. Mine came with three dots sights that I have not had any trouble with at all.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I have the same exact gun pistol but have not had any trouble with it ejecting anything from standard pressure 115 grain "cheap" ammo to 9mm NATO 124 grain and some 147's. My suspicion would be the weak extractor as some others have said.
Don't get rid of it until you try that angle, but if you're mind is made up........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.