Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the world of "handguns". I've own 2 9mm (Sig and Glock) and recently purchased a .40 Taurus....

I purchased ammo online to try and save money from the ranges and purchased 9mm MAKAROV 94 grain bimetal GFMJ bullets (lacquered Steel Case) and I just found out it won't work in any of my 9mm guns...

Any ideas on what to do? I purchased 1,000 rounds...

·
Regulator,
2,353 Posts
Seems you only have one option, and that is to resell it. You might check with your local gun shops and see if they need it. WallyWorld doesn't sell it, so you may have a pretty good chance of passing it on to the local stores. Other than that, I dunno.

JayPee

·
Regulator,
2,353 Posts
Hey Villardi20, I would not place any ads in local papers or such for fear of telling the bad guys where your ammo supply is located. Your range bulletin board as John said is a good place, but don't spread the word around town via newspapers, PennyLoafer papers, ads in flea market flyers or anything like that. That's asking for a burglary.

JayPee

·
Registered
22 Posts
Buy a Makrov 9x18. It was my first gun and still is one of the most accurate guns I have. Haven't checked in a while.....do a google of different makrov ammo guns, but iirc, you can pick one up for 300-400$

Wish I was in the market for Mak ammo. Hornady 95g XTP's are pretty good medicine for such a small gun.....got mine on my hip right now as I type. Good luck. Tracy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts