Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 53000 of these RSI Beretta 1934's guns made were made late 1943 -1944. Some were with the blank slides.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Very nice find.

A friend and I found a 1934 that exhibited extraordinary accuracy back when I was just out of college. The thing had the usual awful trigger, but it could group below 2" at 50 feet.

Is that Bounty (the quicker picker-upper) underneath it? ;)

G

·
An exceptionally nice Beretta M1934, probably the nicest-condition one I've ever seen. And with its issue holster.

They are one of the classic pre-war military autopistol designs.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen one broken. I understand that they were designed with a minimum of parts, made to be robust, and that they just don't break.

The ones that I've seen do have heavy trigger pulls, but we can't have everything!

G

·
Beretta continued to manufacture the Model 1934 for the civilian market until 1980, with more than a million produced --- making it one of the most produced handguns ever.

In my area these post-war, civilian-market M1934's aren't rare, with the only difference being the modern three-arrows-in-a-circle Beretta logo on the grips and different roll marking. And they are a lot cheaper on the used market than the wartime ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts