Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day... I still shoot 1000 yard match, can see the moon, and normally have no problems with my eyes....but, is it possible, to make the directives, as to what you wish to do ...post, edit etc...a big bigger ? Granted I am still feeling my way around this site... but this small(?) change would sure help... If it is a big thing to do..I will gladly feel my way around, and if I make double posts, thinking I am in the edit section... I apologize. PAX

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Pax,

Hello. I have that option. I would have to make the icons and it would be quite a while before they could be put up however. Neither is there a guarantee they will stay up as my pics are hosted for free and they sometimes disappear.

What you might do is adjust your screen settings on your computer if this is a frequent problem. If you would like help doing that I will be more than happy to guide you through it.

Josh <><

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Josh... thank you for the suggestions, I think what I will do is just feel around a bit, till I get more adapted to the format. your efforts are appreciated, and we all value your time that you have devoted to your site. adapting is a good thing for the character !!!! .....PAX

G

·
Pax,

For web surfing, you may want to try the free browser "Opera" it allows you to adjust the size of the whole screen quickly by holding the Cntrl button while moving the scroll wheel on the mouse. Also has a percentage menu to do the same.

My laptop has a resolution of 1680x1050px and type can be very small and hard on the eyes after time. Opera make sit very nice for reading forums...

It's also the best browser made. :) Give it a try.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jim....great to see another familiar name, hope all has been well. Thank you for the great suggestion, I will give this browser a close look. ......Pax

1 - 5 of 5 Posts