Handguns and Ammunition Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,430 Posts
Josh - back in the day (when I could see my feet standing), I was authorized one 500 round box of 3D Reloads in 38 Special per week by my Department for practice. We used to buy it for qualification by the boxcar load. They were the only commercial reloads I remember back in 77-78. 148 grain wadcutters as mild as you could make them. As I recall to hit at 60 yards, you aimed at the top of the head. Wow that is a blast from the past!

· Registered
3,430 Posts
Baby Brother - me and ole Twoguns was thug wrestling in 77. Youth being wasted on the young is a shame but I think he would agree with me that reloads for self defense could be a problem. However, to shoot at critter, why not? If the old ammo is well cared for, it should go bang every time. Remember in 1975? a Japanese soldier emerged from the Phillipine jungle to laydown arms. His ammo still worked as he carefully stored it! I hope the Emperor was worthy of such devotion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.